- Nested high-coil count base coil made in Germany
- Comfort layer of 1500 German mini coils finished with 1″ of 100% natural Talalay latex
- Breathable cover made with 100% organic cotton quilted to 100% pure Plein Air wool for a cool, dry sleep climate
- Certified healthy components
- Dual-sid ed firmness option for couples
- Four firmness options per model
- Independent pocketed coil construction reduces bounce and motion transfer
The secret to the lush feeling found in the Stockholm Natural Mattress is a second layer of micro-coils on top of a honeycomb base coil. These two-inch high micro-coils have very small diameters – we can pack over 1,500 of them into a single layer.
Like the larger coils beneath them, the micro coils are also individually encased. The advantage of the greater number of independent micro coils is their ability to respond to the slightest shift in movement.
Finished off with a top layer of natural latex foam cushioning, the coils adjust to the body’s contours in a way that provides a weightless, enveloping feeling of sumptuous comfort.
This mattresses high-comfort factor comes from the vertical compression of the springs. Unlike fiber-fill mattresses, these springs will not sag or loose their shape over time.